Jay Leno was rushed to hospital after being badly burned in a petrol fire

Late night legend and car enthusiast Jay Leno is being rushed to the hospital with serious burns after a gasoline fire broke out in his Los Angeles garage. Fortunately, Leno is in good spirits and able to speak after the incident. Since comments are requested by DeadlineLeno told the outlet, “I got some serious burns from a petrol fire. I’m ok. I just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”

According to TMZ, Leno was in his garage Sunday when one of his cars caught fire. He was rushed to a burn center where he will be treated for his injuries. Leno is in stable condition after the incident. Initially, reports said that Leno was being treated for a “serious health emergency,” but now we know the nature of his condition and that he is on the mend.

“His family wasn’t able to give us very many details, but there was a very serious medical emergency that prevented Jay from traveling,” said an email obtained by People from The Financial Brand. “All we know is he’s alive, so our prayers go out to him and his family tonight.”

Leno hosted The Tonight Show from 1992 to 2009 when Conan O’Brien replaced Hi M. After leaving the late-night scene in his rearview, Leno launched CNBC’s Jay Leno’s Garage, which aired its season 7 finale in late October. Leno also hosts the syndicated game show revival You are betting on your life.

We here at JoBlo would like to give our warmest regards to Mr. Leno and look forward to his speedy recovery. Life comes at you fast and accidents can and do happen in an instant. We are relieved to hear Mr. Leno is in stable condition and on the road to recovery. Rest up and get well, good sir.

Related Posts