- Washington Post explored Princess Diana’s style after her divorce.
- New York Times looked at Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni’s wardrobe decisions.
- The cut shared advice on Botox.
- ONE New York Times The op-ed noted: “What is increasingly clear is that the decision in March 2020 to partially shut down the US economy shattered Americans’ dysfunctional, deeply unequal relationship with work like nothing for decades.”
- SELF shared findings on a new study that found people are more likely to develop chronic COVID or other serious health problems if they are infected more than once.
- Washington Post seen in the growing number of activists shipping mifepristone and misoprostol pills from Mexico into states that have banned abortion.
- Literary Mama published a review of the new book Dealing with Uncertainty: A Review of Crybaby: Infertility, Illness, and Other Things That Wasn’t the End of the World.
- Speaking of books, Vox reviewed all 2022 National Book Award finalists.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Reducewith “Woman leaves cryptic message in Notes app for future selves to decipher.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to allow us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate websites.
On Corporate Moms recently…