- Fashionista previewed Target’s Fall Designer Collection, which includes more than 100 plus-size styles from designers Kika Vargas, La Ligne and Sergio Hudson.
- Vox explained “productivity theater”: how remote workers waste their time proving to employers that they are actually working.
- Bloomberg reported a new study that found many women ages 40-55 have considered looking for telecommuting to help manage menopausal symptoms.
- Working life highlighted innovative ways some companies are trying to support employee mental health.
- New York Times noted how some LinkedIn users find it a valuable place to talk about much more than work.
- New York Times also observed how openly talking about having student loan debt has become normalized.
- SELF explained how not to feel exhausted at the end of the week.
- Gretchen Rubin spoke with Cassie Holmes, author of Happier Hour: How to beat distraction, expand your time, and focus on what matters most [affiliate link]about happiness, habits and time management strategies.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in the matterwith “The comment section of a recipe for a revenge spell.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to allow us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate websites.
On Corporate Moms recently…