- Fashionista observed that the shrug might be making a comeback.
- Lure reviewed the options, potential risks and prices of jaw filling procedures.
- The Wall Street Journal looked at “the inherent complexity of women praising other women’s clothes and appearance at work.”
- Washington Post shared data and graphs about who has student loans in America.
- In the meantime The 19th revealed that women — especially women of color — stand to benefit the most from President Biden’s student loan relief plan.
- New York Times reported that vasectomies are becoming more popular among younger men without children.
- New York Times also looked at the difficulties suffered by prolonged COVID-19.
- Vox explained how to get involved in activism and organizing.
- NPR noted that in honor of the 100th anniversary of Bessie Coleman obtaining her pilot’s license—the first black woman to do so—American Airlines operated a flight with an all-black, all-female crew.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The belladonnawith “My mom’s reviews of movies she hasn’t seen.”
Also: Not to brag, but we’re happy to be #1 on Feedspot‘s list of “35 Best Work and Office Blogs and Websites.”
On Corporate Moms recently…