Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of workwear at a range of prices.
When I want to upgrade wardrobe basics, Brooks Brothers is one of my go-tos. This silk t-shirt is a beautiful piece that would look perfect on its own or paired with a jacket or cardigan. It comes in black and white, which are obvious basics, but also a beautiful light blue, which I think is surprisingly versatile. Note that the care label says “clean” and while I’d probably stick with that for the first few washes, I’d probably pluck up the courage to try hand washing or tossing it in the washing machine on the delicate cycle. after a while. (We’ve discussed the difference between “clean” and “dry clean only” in previous posts! https://corporette.com/dry-clean-only/)
The peak is $228 at Brooks Brothers and comes in sizes 0-16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sale of work clothes to note for 8.15.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer Sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – The sale is on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new rejections for women
- Law & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- By Mercer – Stock sale: Up to 60% off
- Ceiling – 60-70% off clearance items; 40% off 2+ full price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-nu styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other sale of note: