Our daily reports on workwear suggest a piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A perfect white shirt is worth its weight in gold, and this button front from the sustainable fashion brand Bleusalt might be in the running. This top is made from a modal/spandex blend so the fabric is soft with just a hint of stretch – basically loungewear meets businesswear.
It also comes in 11 (!) other colors and has the option of a monogram, which I always have a hard time saying no to.
The top is $188 at Bleusalt and comes in sizes 1–7 (equivalent to XXS–3X).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sale of work clothes to note for 1.24.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I did a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of big markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% Off All Sale Types Plus 20% Extra Off; $30 off full price pants, denim and skirts
- Athletes – 20% discount on your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus an extra 15% off $125+
- Bloomingdale’s – Get an extra 50% off all items marked EXTRA 50% OFF for a total saving of 70-80% (big discounts on Kooples blouses (for work) and Hervé Léger dresses (for play))
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last Chance Sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing clearance items (including those 50% off) with code
- Everlane – Up to 70% discount
- Hugo Boss – Final discount: Up to 50% discount
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- J. McLaughlin – Extra 40% discount on sales
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% discount
- Talbots – Semi-Annual Red Door Sale! Extra 50% discount on all reductions
- Zappos – Winter cleaning! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale. (Oh: and new hassle-free returns at select Whole Foods.)