Our daily reports on workwear suggest a piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A grey-white top can be perfectly combined with almost everything. This floral long sleeve blouse from Oliphant would look beautiful with a pair of dark gray trousers for a more monochromatic look, or with a jewel colored maxi skirt for a bolder vibe. For the office I would wear this with my favorite aubergine blazer and a black pencil skirt.
The top costs $258 at Tuckernuck and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sale of work clothes of note for 11.8.22: (our favorites in bold)
- Nordstrom – Holiday Sale, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – Sale styles 30% off plus an additional 20% off; 30% off full price pants and skirts
- Banana Republic Factory – Holiday Event Preview: 50% off everything; extra 15% discount on purchase
- Eddie Bauer – Veterans Day Weekend Sale: 40% Off (The reader’s favorite raincoat is down to $89; it’s available in regular, petite, plus and tall sizes!)
- Elie Tahari – Election Day Sale: Extra 25% off
- J.Crew – 40% discount on your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% discount on holiday clothes; extra 60% off clearance; $10 off for every $50 you spend
- Ceiling – All Outerwear Now $99; up to 50% off tops and sweaters
- MM LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – $30 off $150; $100 off $400, and so on
- Talbots – 30% discount on all tops and outerwear
Other sale of note: