Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what we’re thinking so many moons ago.
A year ago…
- How to make meaningful goals
- The best strength training programs to do at home
- Are you going to do a book challenge this year?
- The hunt: The best work backpacks
- Snapshot of money: A public defender shares her thoughts on debt, inheritance and being with a parent
- How to feel comfortable in your own skin: Readers’ advice
Two years ago…
- The most bought items in 2020!
- Loungewear poll: What is your favorite loungewear?
- How to work from your bed
- Happy New Year! What are your resolutions for 2021?
- 10 good mocktail recipes for dry January
- Open thread: What foods did you think were “fancy” as a child?
Three years ago…
- Three different ways to clean your closet
- Open thread: Changing your diet for the new year
- How to set up automatic investing to save time and grow your wealth
- Snapshot of personal money: A BigLaw associate shares her thoughts on saving for a down payment, paying off student loans, and spending responsibly
- How to find your favorite authors on sale
Four years ago…
- Comfortable heels for wide feet
- Design errors for work clothes
- The best workwear for tall women
- The Minimalist’s Guide to Dressing for Work
- How do you plan your career-related decisions?
- Dry January: Why I’m doing it again – and what should I drink instead
- Snapshot of personal money: Administrator in public higher education and former lawyer
Five years ago…
- The best financial books for beginners
- How to schedule repetitive tasks
- Engagement Rings: Have you ever upgraded, downgraded or switched it up?
- How to care for curly hair in winter
- Do you need to provide your salary history?
- How to stay fit in winter: snow days, resolutions and other fun
Six years ago…
- Tailor Changes for Women: What to Ask for to Look More Polished
- The Office Pashmina: 9 Ways to Wear a Wrap in the Office
- Instant Pot Tips
- The best knee-high boots for commuting to work
- Work-appropriate nails: How long is too long?
- 6 online courses for working women
Seven years ago…
- 5 things you should always bring to interviews
- Five easy ways to get over a cold
- Do you display family photos in the office?
- How to learn a new language
- Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women
MORE WORK FASHION ADVICE
- Wow, The company guide to comfortable heels launched in 2011! Any new finds for comfortable shoes, ladies? Please leave them as comments on Guide.
- How to style long hair for job interviews (this is one of our best posts!)
- Why clean blouses and the office do not mix
- Can younger women wear designer suits such as St. John?
- When should you give up and buy a bigger size?
- Tips for wearing black and navy together
MORE CAREER ADVICE
- How to interview in a snowstorm
- Join the boys club when you are a woman
- When is your office decor “too nice”?
- What to wear to an “informal” interview
MORE LIFESTYLE ADVICE FOR TRANSFER CHICKS
- Planning for babies (it was a good discussion!)
- Laughter as Medicine: How to Manage Stress and Anxiety Using YouTube
- Tax-Savvy Investments: 401Ks & IRAs, Oh My!
- Changing your name after divorce
- What to eat when you don’t have time to eat
- Can a water bottle be unprofessional? (Or: Are we overthinking this “professional” thing?)