Our daily reports on workwear suggest a piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These pants are FUN. Yes, the pattern reminds me a bit of Mrs. Roper’s kaftans (Gen Zers, that’s one Sixty Company reference), but I’m still completely charmed.
I would wear these with a basic black top and blazer because there is such a thing as fun and I don’t want to detract from the print on the pants.
The pants is $130 at Anthropologie and comes in plus sizes 16W–26W, standard sizes 23–34, tall sizes 23T–33T, and petite sizes 23P–34P.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sale of work clothes to note for 8.10.22…
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer Sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – The sale is on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new rejections for women
- Law & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Athletes – More sale styles added, up to 50% off! Readers especially love this packaging, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggersand their shortage in general.
- By Mercer – Stock sale: Up to 60% off
- Ceiling – 60-70% off clearance items; 40% off 2+ full price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-nu styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other sale of note: