Welcome to the last day of September, which has somehow already arrived. I’m writing this from a perfectly crisp, sunny morning here in Minnesota. Today, in our usual fashion, we take a look back at some of the things that caught our team’s attention on the Internet this month.
Below, you’ll find a serene apartment tour, a few of our favorite fall clothing finds, some articles worth reading, and more. We also share the most read articles and the best selling products on Wit & Delight throughout the month of September. We hope you find something (or many things) to enjoy in the links we’ve put together.
11 things on the internet in September
1. Here’s what’s happening in Iran after the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman who died while in the custody of the country’s “morality police,” and what we can do to help.
3. Patagonia founder, Yvon Chouinard, gave the company away to fight climate change.
4. W&D’s content creator, Greta, found a new lip product she now swears by. She says it adds the perfect neutral color (she’s beige vanilla), is super moisturizing, and has a scent and flavor that isn’t overpowering. Greta wore it to a Zoom meeting this week and I can confirm that it has such a pretty warm glossy finish!
5. This beautiful Brooklyn apartment tour is peaceful, cozy and full of greenery throughout (I’m in love with the big DIY green painting).
6. I found a new coat love for autumn (and warmer winter days). It’s long, light, warm and a really lovely style. It runs a bit big so you might want to consider ordering a size down, although the extra room can be nice if you layer up!
7. This week’s episode of Design time (that Dominoes podcast) features one of our favorite bloggers and very talented designers, Shavonda Gardner.
8. W&D executive assistant, Nancy, recommends this lovely $40 sweater from Mango. She says it’s like an elevated t-shirt – great to wear on its own in autumn and a perfect light layering piece in winter!
9. I have switched from my summer nail polish color for my fall nail polish color: the most beautiful cinnamon brown from Olive & June called JJ.
11. I found my new favorite earrings. I love the gold plated delicate little hoop style and have been wearing them every day since they arrived.
W&D Top 5: Most read articles in September
W&D Top 5: Best selling products in September
4. Kanthahouse11 Indian Kantha Quilt via Etsy
$60 – $85on sale for $54 – $76
5. Everlane The Relaxed Chino 98 USD
Editor’s note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of income to fund the company’s operations and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? You are welcome to e-mail U.S.