During the spring I usually add a lot of new outdoor plants and when the weather starts to get cold I take them indoors for the winter.
This post is in collaboration with Walmart. As soon as I saw this pottestation, I ran outside and measured our space to make sure it would fit. It was easy to put together and is super functional for year-round plant projects.
What to look for in a pot station:
There are plenty of online options for potty stations. Here are my tips for choosing one!
- Think about what size is manageable for your space and garden measurements.
- Choose a place where you are not afraid to make a mess. I chose the outdoors for this reason.
- Think about your garden projects all year round.
How to choose herbs for your garden:
My favorite plants to keep are herbs. I especially love rosemary and mint because I use them the most when I cook. I try to keep them all the time. I also love aloe because I grew up with my mom putting it on my cuts and scratches and now I do it for my kids.
- Choose herbs you use often for cooking.
- Keep a list of recipes you can use your herbs to make.
- Remember to water your herbs almost daily – they need a lot of water.
I used to only collect white pots all the time, but recently I also enjoy different textures and natural colors.
Things to add to your pot station:
- Garden tools such as a trowel, scissors or a shovel (I love this set)
- Potting soil and seeds
- Water jugs (these copper them are cute and functional!)
Aren’t these the cutest garden tools have you ever seen? I love a matching set like this. These would also be a sweet gift!
I hope this post has been helpful. If you have any questions, I would very much like to answer them in the comments. xx- Elsie
PS Here is a link to my dressalso!