1. Floral dresses. As I mentioned, every time I turned a corner I saw a woman in a version of this dress: a mini or midi, with white flowers, in either bright red or green. Adorable! Flirting! Ubiquitous! Here are a few more: mini, packaging, square neck, liquid.
2. High-waisted black denim shorts, paired with a loose white t-shirt or tank. Relaxed, sexy and very, very cool. (Pro tip: Jenny swears by it this boyfriend t-shirt.)
3. Sling bags. Fanny packs, banana bags, mini crossbody – whatever you call them, these bags were popular with both men and women. Even nine-year-old Anton noticed them and asked for one as a late birthday present. If money were no object, I love this; and here is one similar Target version.
4. French bobs. My head is waaaaaayyyyy too big to ever pull it off, but how cute is this wavy crop? Would you/could you? One night our restaurant server got this cut and Alex had to tell me to stop mentioning how cute it was and just focus on our conversation! Getting effortless waves I love this spray.
5. White sneakersespecially white Vejas and Converse high-tops, which looked cool with dresses (including the above!).
thoughts? What are you wearing these days?
Note: If you purchase anything through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. We only recommend products we really like. Thank you.