Oooooh. Oooooh. I really like this bag from Tory Burch, which obviously looks like it was heavily influenced by other designer bags like Hermès (as worn by Lee Radziwill, no doubt) – but I feel like the textured leather accents set it apart enough. I love this woven dark chocolate leather (which can fit a 13″ laptop, according to ToryBurch.com), but this little lighter brown version with strips of leather at Nordstrom is also calling my name. I also love the slightly dusty teal interior, which I think is often a good color to wear with brown. (What IS with me and brown this week?)
You can find the bag in a multitude of different sizes from $548-$1598.; I think the largest size pictured is 12″ high by 12.6″ wide by 6.2″ deep. You can find them at ToryBurch.com, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’sand more.
(Also: love this less square crossbody also!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sale of work clothes to note for 8.17.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer Sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – The sale is on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new rejections for women
- Law & Sons – Up to 50% discount!
- By Mercer – Stock sale: Up to 60% off
- Ceiling – 60-70% off clearance items; 40% off 2+ full price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-nu styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other sale of note: