Happy Sunday, friends! Here in the US we have celebrated Thanksgiving. I’m actually celebrating Thanksgiving with my in-laws today. It’s also shopping season, lol.
So I thought I’d share some things I buy for family, friends (and myself, along with a few small businesses I wanted to highlight. Let’s do this!
1. The jute bag – Love their candles, room sprays and mugs. I love them year round, but their seasonal items are amazing!
2. Since everyone is having sales, I decided to stock up on one of my all-time favorites facial serum. Happy holiday to me 🙂
3. Need ideas for everyone on your list? Check out ours Christmas gift guides.
4. I love this red sweatshirt (and it’s 50% off!).
5. I bought this tea advent calendar already and can’t wait to start! I love their teas and also buy their sets as gifts.
6. If you love matching seasonal pajamas (raises hand), Hannah Andersson have a 50% discount on sales.
7. Just in case anyone out there is shopping for toddlers (like you have nieces, nephews, friends with toddlers, etc.), here’s what we’re thinking for our son:
8. I have bought several necklaces from this Etsy seller. Love their items!
10. And I just finished reading The bodyguard and loved it. I pretty much always love this author – all her books are the perfect light romance if you want my opinion.
PS Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!