YaYa review is currently seeking a Freelance Jewelry Public Relations Professional with 2 or more years of PR experience securing editorial placements for fashion and fine jewelry brands.
– The ideal candidate should have experience securing feature placements in top-tier fashion and jewelry publications.
– The candidate must have strong editorial relationships with long lead, short lead and online editors.
– The candidate must be a skilled writer and comfortable copywriting for the fashion/lifestyle area.
– The candidate must be detail-oriented and able to work in a fashion environment.
– 2 or more years of PR experience working with accessory brands – would be a bonus if you are familiar with the jewelery market.
– Hours are determined at the time of the interview.
– The candidate must be able to write creative and effective product pitching and brand profiles/features for daily broadcast.
– Generate consistent brand exposure through features, product placements, news and more.
– Create innovative communication strategies that maximize brand visibility.
– Continue to foster and develop existing relationships with media contacts.
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scroll to continue