Thorsun is seeking Autumn 22’s product development and e-commerce operations to work in a unique role reporting directly to the brand’s founder. We are a start-up brand made in New York, so the position will have the opportunity to see and influence all aspects of how the business operates and grows. This position will provide the opportunity to contribute to the development and operation of our resortwear line alongside our new lifestyle and travel online magazine.
Current stockists include: Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Mr. Porter, Matches Fashion, The Webster Miami and many other domestic and international doors.
Required core qualities:
· Must be a current student, preferably in the later years of your education.
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (product developer and e-commerce operation)
The work will include, but not be limited to:
· Knowledge of product development and the production process
· Great interest in fashion and art
· Work directly with the founder from concept idea to final product
· Assist with pattern making, CAD, sketches and technology packages
· Manage sourcing and sample tracking
· Communicate with sample rooms and factories
· Knowledge of Shopify platforms
· Liaison between founder and retail account contacts
· Manage inventory and sample product inventory
· Conduct competitive market research
· Drive traffic via Google Ads words, Instagram/Facebook ads
· Interest in and knowledge of marketing and social media practices
· Assist with PR agreements and interviews
· Support influencer gifting activities
To apply: Please send your CV to Info@thorsun.com.
Scroll to continue