Paul Wilmot Communications is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Account Executive to join its expanding Beauty team. The ideal candidate will support the senior staff with strategy, media briefing, press screenings, events and management of junior staff.
Founded in New York City in 1997 with a new office opening in Nashville in 2022, Paul Wilmot Communications has produced a significant public relations track record from the most high-profile fashion houses, beauty and wellness brands, retailers and e-communications powerhouses, as well as hospitality, non-profit and luxury lifestyle clientele. By cross-promoting within our divisions, PWC offers our clients access to new markets, thought leadership and increased visibility.
The ideal candidate for this role will have broad experience across the beauty and wellness clientele with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in this area. This candidate will manage a list of editorial contacts spanning the beauty, wellness and lifestyle press and has the ability to secure product placement, beauty awards, event coverage, news releases and ongoing editorial submissions on behalf of clients. This candidate will have superior knowledge of the evolving media landscape and regularly contribute new ideas for placement opportunities.
● Support Senior Beauty staff on selected accounts with guidance and direction from the team.
● Contribute to semi-annual PR plans for all beauty clients, including new, buzz-worthy ideas
● Support on workflows, deadlines, budgets and resources (both team and dollars) for selected accounts
● Handle daily pitching for the client with designated contacts and outreach efforts
● Continuously update and monitor the status report to ensure the pitching effort is on track
● Attend department meetings equipped with relevant updates, customer issues, relevant news to share with Division
● Must have a strong level of experience with social platforms and digital media both in the paid, owned and earned space
● A strong understanding and awareness of current blogs and influencers and the content associated with each
● Train and manage Junior AE/Assistant on the team, including detailed reviews of PWC protocol showing examples of how memos/mailings are done, Fashion GPS etc.; supervise staff to ensure daily tasks are carried out
● Knowledge of the beauty and wellness industry is mandatory
● Weekly meetings with editors and influencers
● Ability to communicate at a professional level with senior managers
● Collaborate effectively with colleagues across the different divisions of the agency to improve corporate culture and sharing of ideas
● Must have 3-5 years of experience
● Must be a good communicator with good writing skills
● Must show a keen interest in the beauty and wellness field
● Proven relationships with beauty editors and social media influencers a must
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll to continue