A full-service bi-coastal PR agency, Michele Marie PR offers an innovative approach to editorial, celebrity / influencer and event PR across fashion, beauty, wellness and lifestyle categories. Works and dresses celebrities like Jessica Alba, Kendall Jenner, Diane Kruger, Sophie Turner, Cindy Crawford and more (seen HERE), we are a women-founded company and are entering our 15th year in business with an average double-digit growth each year. MMPR is proud to have our “teamwork make the dreamwork” in our thriving, fast-paced, results-driven work environment. We are looking for a qualified candidate in LOS ANGELES to become part of our PR team as Showroom Coordinator. Graduates are currently living in Los Angeles and excited about working in the office. Looking for a flexible person with the skills to assist a busy showroom.
The requirements include:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Experience with Fashion GPS and Mayvien is a plus, but is not a requirement
- Well-rounded on social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills to ensure that showroom is organized and maintained, including maintaining seasonal inventory for a range of clients and managing incoming and outgoing rehearsals, assisting stylist draws
- Researcher in digital influencers for potential partnerships
- Support with execution of gift shipments and product inventory
- Eager to work in a very fast-paced fashion industry
- You need to be proactive, go-ahead and solution-oriented
Scroll to Continue
MMPR offers competitive salaries, medical, vision and dental services, 401k matching program, half-day Fridays, 3 weeks paid vacation and paid PTO.
Please send CV to JOBS@michelemariepr.com with the subject line: LA Showroom Coordinator.