ABOUT FACTORY PER Factory PR is a prominent communications agency at the nexus of style and technological innovation. Known for our expertise in launching and repositioning brands, Factory PR architects multi-faceted strategies that incorporate public relations, brand development, influencer marketing, celebrity activations, content creation and fully integrated digital capabilities. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, Factory PR has a 20+ year legacy of media-driven launches and creative storytelling for a dynamic portfolio of clients including ASOS, IKEA, Ourself Skincare, Rebag, Henry Rose by Michelle Pfieffer, Rebecca Vallance and Onia .
SEARCHING Factory PR’s LA office is looking Trainees in PR for our spring term 2023, which runs from 9 January to 12 May. We are hiring for our Fashion VIP team. The candidates must be culturally harnessed and have a genuine passion for public relations and fashion and technology. We are looking for dedicated, motivated and passionate individuals who can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment and want to learn from a great team.
● Organize and samples and customer gatherings
● Traffic tests for publications and stylists
● Inventory maintenance
● Scan and lay out press clippings in Photoshop
● Conduct competitive research in fashion and technology
● Compile and update media lists
● Update client reports
● Writing PR pitches
● Manage press releases
● Assist with model castings and fittings
● Plan and work events including parties, fashion shows and presentations
● Run errands
● Identify influencer/brand ambassador programs
● Identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
● Write compelling and engaging content
● Develop strategically led ideas for building brands via Social
● Compile weekly and monthly reporting and analyses
● Research trends, happenings, etc
● Background for studies in the relevant field
● Will be able to earn school credit if needed
● Must be able to commit to full time (five days a week)
● Must attend a PR 101 course taught by our directors and complete the assignment at the end of the semester
● Must have experience with Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Photoshop a plus
● This is an unpaid internship, but there is a monthly stipend for travel or miscellaneous expenses
● Snacks, fun and cool office dogs included!
Contact email@example.com for more information or to apply.
Scroll to continue