We have the privilege of representing some of the best designer jewelry brands from around the world. The wholesale coordinator would have the opportunity to work with all brand partners.
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
· MUST be proactive, self-motivated, willing to learn and comfortable with owning/leading their projects
· Detail oriented, organized and able to stay focused while working on various tasks
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to change course as needed.
· Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
· Positive and “can do” attitude required
· Must have a passion for fine jewelry!
The responsibility includes:
· Enter and track wholesale orders
· Prepare, organize and manage security materials in Dropbox
· Act as liaison between brands and retail partners to manage:
o Outgoing shipments
o Data spreadsheet
o Safety materials
o Try coordination for photoshoots
· Complete the necessary excel specifications required by retail partners
· Assist with UPC/EDI integration
· Manage internal spreadsheets/databases
· Conduct brand training with retail partners as needed
· Organize and review monthly sales through analysis to ensure targets are met
· Collect and ship packages as needed
· Travel to trunk shows/training as needed
· Prepare showroom for market appts
· Assist during market appts with retail partners
· Responsible for booking team travel arrangements and maintaining/organizing the team calendar
· Handle general office administration tasks
· Couture show in Las Vegas (June)
· Trunk shows as needed (to be discussed internally)
· Bachelor’s degree
· 1-3 years of experience in a related position (purchasing or wholesale) preferred
· Have the ability to work MF from 9am-5pm in our office on the upper east side
· Strong analytical skills with knowledge of retail mathematics and sales
· High level of time management and organizational skills
· Ability to adapt appropriately to competing demands and changing priorities
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a requirement
· Must know how to work on a MAC and use google sheets
Any jewelry experience is preferred but not required.
Salary range $50-65k per year, commensurate with experience.
This is a job in the NYC office – please do not apply if you are remote
Scroll to continue