Cat bird looking for an experienced store manager to join the team. As a store manager, you are responsible for store sales, personnel management of the store staff and development of store processes & procedures to continuously improve the customer experience and the overall growth of the business.
Store managers build their team’s capabilities to drive strategy and achieve key business results; and ensure all aspects of store operations are engaged, executing and delivering a personal, genuine and memorable customer experience.
This position is primarily based on a specific store (new store opening) but will also assist with our Williamsburg & Soho stores as needed.
● Coach, train and develop all store staff to ensure our teams meet our customer service standards
● Develops training plans for new employees using company tools and knowledge while monitoring and maintaining the learning and development of existing employees
● Maintains thorough knowledge of policies, store operations and product knowledge; informs employees of any product updates, policy changes and other corporate communications
● Review and plan business objectives to achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets
● Partner with Area Manager and marketing teams for in-store events
● Supports, encourages and develops staff to provide the highest level of customer service.
● Assists sales associates with any customer service challenges or specific customer requests (ie unhappy customers, returns, damaged items, customer orders) and has the ability to know when to gracefully step into an escalated situation.
Our ideal candidate
● 2+ years of retail management experience required
● Experience managing a team of 10-25 store employees
● Ability to prioritize in busy times
● Flexible with regard to both schedule and location, must have weekend availability
● Experienced in creating/managing personnel plans
● Experience using google office suite (Docs, sheets, pages) Experience with jewelry and/or customer service is a plus
● Looking for someone who understands that customer service is MOST IMPORTANT, more than 50% of the Store Manager’s time is spent on the Sales Floor.
● Someone who is nice, friendly, easy going and has a good measure of common sense.
● We prioritize our customer’s entire store experience – we do not work on commission, we simply celebrate making our customers very happy!
Compensation range for this role is $68,000-72,000 annually plus quarterly sales bonus opportunity.
Scroll to continue