BruceGlen looking for NYFW interns for their September show on September 10 from 15-18.
This position requires a high level of skill, detail, organization and writing skills for fashion clients in a high traffic business. Candidates will deal with top tier editors and stylists and must have excellent communication skills.
Potential applicants should:
– Show at least a passion for fashion shows and event production, preferably combined with previous experience or internships either within events or public relations
– Be comfortable working both regular and odd hours, including early days, late nights and weekends
week before and during New York Fashion Week
– High level of initiative and sense of urgency with strong follow through
– Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
– Proven problem solving skills
– Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Apple Keynote; basic skills with
Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com subject line NYFW Intern.
About the company:
BruceGlen, unisex accessories and RTW line conceived by dynamic twin duo Bruce and Glen Proctor. This fun-loving, joy-filled brother duo first started out as designers for top brands like Sean John and American Rag. With 7 years of experience gained in the fashion industry, it only made sense that the guys launched their own self-titled label, BruceGlen. The line consists of fun, vibrant, fashionable accessories, including their very popular leather slapstick bracelets and ipad cases.
Scroll to continue