AGMES is a New York-based jewelry line that combines sculptural forms and precious materials with thoughtful design and artisan craftsmanship. Our jewelry, accessories and objects are all handcrafted locally in New York. We are dedicated to creating pieces that become modern heirlooms and embody a sense of timelessness.
We are a small team looking for an Administrative Assistant to help create structure in our rapidly growing business. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, a good communicator and team player, and forward-thinking with an interest in fashion and/or jewelry.
• Manage calendar including marketing initiatives, team meetings and reviews and coordination of logistics (ie meeting catering).
• Own general office tasks, including filing, copying/printing, e-mail correspondence, handling incoming/outgoing mail and packages, ordering supplies, etc.
• Handle all incoming/outgoing press samples, including tracking samples to be returned.
• Maintain showroom setup – coordinate housekeeping services, work with building super for maintenance requests, maintain plants and flowers as needed.
• Light shipping needs to national and international partners.
• Book flights, hotels, car services and meal reservations for the team’s business trips and arrange detailed itineraries.
• Receive incoming communications and summarize and/or distribute the content to appropriate team members.
• Manage and/or assist with special ad hoc projects as they arise.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in providing administrative support to managers. Administrative assistant training is a plus!
• Based in New York and must be able to work in person in Soho office (5 days a week)
• Advanced Mac computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus!
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills, review and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• A “no task is too small” mentality
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
The salary range for this position is $50,000 – $60,000. The rate of pay offered will depend on the candidates’ relevant skills and experience.
To apply, send your CV to: email@example.com
Scroll to continue