Are you visiting Vegas this month? These are the best April Las Vegas shows and events.
It starts to get hot in April in Las Vegas with a few days typically hitting the 90s, so this is where we start spending more time exploring the “big indoor”. One of the biggest Las Vegas shows in April is BTS this month! So many of our friends go. And we warn you now. You’d better prepare for a host of visitors on those weekends and a rise in hotel prices.
To help you plan your time here, we have put together a monthly guide of all the events of this month and organized them by date and category.
This post may contain affiliate links where we receive a small commission on the sale of the products linked to at no extra cost to you. All opinions are always our own. Read our full disclosure for more info. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.
Last updated: March 20, 2022
These are all events that only apply in April or limited to a few months, but if you want things to do available year-round, check out our ultimate Vegas bucket list, bucket list experiences, top Las Vegas showsand indoor activities.
The weather in Las Vegas in April
- Low at 79 ° F with a heat index of 88 ° F with a heat index of 88 ° F
- Precipitation: 0.2 inches
- Humidity: 25%
We still get good nights and evenings in April, but heat, over 90 ° days, starts to creep in. Keep this in mind when planning your activities during your visit.
Bellagio Conservatory Spring Display
March 12 to May 14, 2022
The spring installation 2022 is called ‘Flight of Fancy. ‘ It pays homage to the beauty and technology of flying from balloons to butterflies and hummingbirds. It also has the most variety of plants and flowers ever used in the conservatory.
April Las Vegas shows and concerts
- April 1: Billie Eilish, T-Mobile Arena
- April 1: The script, House of Blues
- April 1: Tommy James and the Shondells, Golden Nugget
- April 1-2: Keith Urban, Caesars Palace
- April 1-2: Carrie Underwood, Resorts World
- April 1-9: Foreigner, the Venetian
- April 1-9: Lionel Richie, Wynn
- April 1-16: Scorpions, Planet Hollywood
- April 2: Bearthoot, Silverstein, The Devis Wears Prada and Erra, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 2: Silk Sonic, MGM Park
- April 2: Carol Burnett, The Smith Center
- April 2: Jesse & Joy, House of Blues
- April 2: Jeffrey Osborne, Cannery Casino Hotel
- April 3: Alt-J, Portugal The Main and Cherry Glazerr, Virgin Hotels
- April 3: The 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards, MGM Grand
- April 7-23: Barry Manilow, Westgate Las Vegas
- April 8: OhGeesy, House of Blues
- April 8, 9, 15, 16: BTS, Allegiant Stadium
- April 8, 9, 15, 16: BTS Live Broadcast Event, MGM Grand
- April 8, 9, 15, 16: Backstreet Boys, Caesars Palace
- April 9: Megadeth & Lamb of God, Mandalay Bay
- April 9: Epic High, House of Blues
- April 9: Baby Keem, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 9: Jhay Cortez, Downtown Las Vegas
- April 9: Red Not Chili Peppers, Santa Fe Station
- April 13: Reik, Virgin Hotels
- April 13: Testament, House of Blues
- April 14: 2Cellos, Virgin Hotels
- April 14: Beth Hart, House of Blues
- April 14: Meute, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 14: Flume, downtown Las Vegas
- April 14-17: 2022 Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender, The Orleans
- April 14-30: Lady Gaga, MGM Park
- 15th of April: Billy Strings, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 15-17: The Killers, The Cosmopolitan
- April 16: Gavin DeGraw, the Venetian
- April 17: Hu Band, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 19: Alec Benjamin, House of Blues
- April 19: Omar Apollo, Brooklyn Bowl
- the 20th of April: Dragonforce, House of Blues
- April 20, 22, 23: David Foster, Wynn
- April 21: Latin American Music Awards, Mandalay Bay
- April 22: Orville Peck, House of Blues
- April 22: Herman’s hermit, Golden Nugget
- April 22: Deftones & Gojira, The Cosmopolitan
- April 22: Collie Buddz, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 22: Russell Dickerson, Sunset Station
- April 22-30: John Legend, Planet Hollywood
- 23rd April: Ricardo Arjona, T-Mobile Arena
- 23rd April: J Balvin, Mandalay Bay
- 23rd April: A tribute to the Steve Miller Band and The Doobie Brothers, Santa Fe Station
- April 24: Haim, The Cosmopolitan
- April 24: Blip the Musical, The Orleans
- April 27: Yola, House of Blues
- April 27-30: Michael Buble, Resorts World
- April 29: Needtobreathe, Venetians
- April 29: Darci Lynne, Mirage
- April 29: The Bachelor Live on Stage, The Smith Center
- April 30: Gin Blossoms, Green Valley Ranch
- April 30: Kansas The Band, The Smith Center
- April 30: The Spinners & The Trammps, Cannery Casino Hotel
- April 30: Billy Bob Thornton & The Boxmasters, Santa Fe Station
- April 1: Trey Kennedy, Red Rock Casino
- April 2: Amy Schumer, Mirage
- April 2: Letterkenny Live, The Cosmopolitan
- April 8-9: Ron White, Mirage
- April 15-16: Gabriel Iglesias, Mirage
- April 16: Taylor Tomlinson, Wynn
- April 22-23: Ray Romano and David Spade, The Mirage
- 23rd April: Hasan Minhaj, The Cosmopolitan
- April 29: Guerra De Chistes, Sams by
- April 29-30: Daniel Tosh, Mirage
- April 29-30: Sebastian Maniscalco, Wynn
Conventions + events in Las Vegas in April
What to eat in Las Vegas in April
Whether you are looking for fruits and vegetables at the farmer’s market or you want to eat from farm to fork, this is what you will find in the season in Las Vegas (zone 9a).
- Fruits in season – Rhubarb
- Vegetables in season – Asparagus, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, dill, green garlic, green onions, kale, leeks, lettuce, onions, peas, radishes, green lettuce, spinach, turnips
Best Las Vegas Farm to Table Restaurants
Here are some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Las Vegas to check out:
- Sparrow + WolfChinatown (New American, ()
- Honey saltWestside (New American, ()
- Carson kitchenDowntown (New American, ()
- CRAFTS KITCHEN, Anthem (New American, ()
- The black sheepsouthwest (New American / Vietnamese, ()
- YardbirdThe Strip (South- / New American, ()
- True Food KitchenThe Strip (Vegan / New American, ()
- Kitchen tableHenderson (breakfast and brunch, ()
Tips for visiting Las Vegas in April
- Popular shows and concerts are selling out fast! Get tickets as soon as you know.
- Read all that in small print before you go to a show – some have restrictions on what you can take with you.
- Save money on several attractions with All inclusive or Explorer Pass.
- Even though it’s cold outside, sunscreen is important, especially if you do outdoor activities.
- Plan to arrive early for meals and shows. It takes longer than you think to get from one place on the strip to another. Give yourself a buffer.
What to wear in Vegas in April
March warms up, especially during the day, but still gets cold at night.
- Bring layers layers are essential to visit Las Vegas. When temperatures get hot outside, they turn up the AC inside. These are our favorite travel jackets.
- Nice clothes – Pack them if you plan to go to a club or eat at better restaurants. You will see a mix of tourists in casinos dressed both up and down.
- Shoe – If you are going out at night, be sure to bring heels or dress shoes, but be sure to bring a pair comfortable travel shoes as well. The casinos are huge and you end up walking a lot to get from place to place
Best places to stay in Las Vegas
April is the best time to visit Las Vegas
If you mostly have to be indoors on the Strip, you can visit at any time of the year as the temperature does not matter.
For outdoor activities, visit between November and March. The weather is still great and not too hot to go hiking or being outside. There will still be okay days in April, but some days will be too hot to enjoy the outdoors. If you want warmer weather for pools or lakes, wait until May.
Are any of these things of interest to you in Vegas in April? Let us know if we’ve missed anything! If you are holding an event and would like to be added, send us an email at hi [at] localadventurer.com.
DO YOU ENJOY THIS POST? FIX IT UNTIL LATER
SEE MORE ABOUT LAS VEGAS
“Discovery does not consist in searching for new countries, but in seeing with new eyes”- M. Proust